- accactivitiesAsked on February 22, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Every time I make changes to my secure forms it won't save on the public page. HELP!
- osyrys14Answered on February 22, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Please try to log out of your account after saving, clear your browesers cache and try loading the public page again, your browser may be holding a previous copy of the form in your history. Let us know if this does not solve the issue and we can look into it further.
- accactivitiesAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:59 PM
It didn't resolve the issue. https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30525086025952
- accactivitiesAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 05:08 PM
now one form is working, but not the other...
https://secure.jotform.com/form/2352107927 / https://secure.jotform.com/form/2352107927
- osyrys14Answered on February 22, 2013 at 05:24 PM
Let me have someone clear your account cache as well and see if that solves the problem. Both forms seem to be working from here. We will get to the botom of this!
- osyrys14Answered on February 22, 2013 at 05:35 PM
Account cache has been cleared, can you try again and see if your forms are functioning properly now.