- mrfixsimmonsAsked on March 22, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Can I put a twitter widget into a jotform? It doesn't seem to want to take the code. Any suggestions?
- brx250Answered on March 23, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Unfortunately, JotForm does not have this functionality at the moment. We will include this in our request list and hopefully integrate this in the future.
However, there are workarounds to sending tweets via your JotFroms. You could look into redirecting your email notifications to services such as “twittermail” or “utweet.it”. This should be able to do the job.
For additional Information please look into these links:
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 10:50 AM
You should probably get full form source code, copy it your site and then add the twitter widget there.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Code"
3. Click on "Source" button and copy it to your web site.