- NabilbugaighisAsked on February 22, 2013 at 11:14 PM
why is this statement true. It does not make sense to me:
"Important note: You can set Form Collapse Status and Visibility to any combination, EXCEPT [Status: Closed] and [Visibility: Hidden]. Such a configuration just wouldn't make sense ;)"
What if I want the bar not to show, but I also want the fields not to show unless the answer to the previous question is YES.
It seems that the conditional forms have to always start open, and then disappear based on the previous question. I want to accomplish the reverse.
Have a survey of one question only, and depending on the answer different forms will show up below.
How would I accomplish this?
- glennleeAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM
If you mean conditional forms like this one.
Here are the steps:
1. Create the fields you will need, first the main field "do you eat vegetable?",
second is field for "why" and third for "why not".
2. Click the main field, then click condition.
3. Conditions Wizard will appear, click next.
4. Here you can do condition you want.
5. To add another condition, click add new condition.
6. Here is the example for new condition.
7. Click save.
Here is link for more reference:
I hope this helps you.