- bubbbabAsked on February 23, 2013 at 01:50 PM
So I have 2 shrunken fields next to each other, thats fine. Now, I would like to have two more beside each other under the first two. But when I try to add another field under the top two, it wants to add a 3rd shrunken field to the top 2 instead of the desire 2 over 2.
Any thoughts greatly appeaciated
- corcoranceAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:02 PM
In the same area as the "shrink" option, you should also see "move to a new line" which should fix the problem you are having.
- bubbbabAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Doris, thanks but this causes the second 2 to be over and under each other. I may be doing something wrong.
- corcoranceAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Hmm. Ok, when I've done this I have 4+ fields A, B, C, and D.
I shrink A and B,
Then I shrink C and click move to a new line.
Then I shrink D.
sort of like this: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30535343734956
- bubbbabAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Thanks Doris. I have tried this. Now I notice that it does not show correctly in the deisgner but online it does. BUT not if I add a line after those items, in this case a dropdown, it does nto show up.
Thanks again, I'm driving you as crazy as I'm driving myself.
- corcoranceAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 03:11 PM
If you want to post a link to your form I'd be willing to take a quick look.
- bubbbabAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 04:10 PM
- corcoranceAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 04:14 PM
it looks ok to me, but I don't have all the info... which fields are causing the problems and which are OK?
- bubbbabAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Thanks Doris. Funny thing is, right now, if I change the form and embed the code into a placeholder, it does not change on the web. I have removed two fo the frour items and they still show all four. I think I'm mnissing something.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please re-embed your form code in to your website using iFrame method then clear browser cache and cookies as well?
Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
- steveAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 08:13 PM
Thanks for that but I would like to understand what is going wrong. I have many forms on my account and none are behaving in this way. Any help on that would be appreciated.