- RaulTradingAsked on March 22, 2011 at 05:48 PM
from where on earth will I BE GETTING THE FORM ID FOR THIS LINKS FROM JOTFORM TO PASTE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH IS POWERED BY GOOGLE WEB??????
GETTING REALLY ANNOYING NOW!! :(((
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 09:54 PM
You can use iFrame embed codes for your form.
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Embed Form > iFrame
2. Copy the iFrame codes
3. Go to your Google Sites Editor, click on Edit Page, then click the HTML button
4. Paste the iframe codes that you copied from Jotform's Form Builder
5. Click on Update then Save your page.
Here is an Example page