- MatVullingsAsked on February 24, 2013 at 03:42 PM
I wanna use a order form, but I can not remove the paying methode.
How can I do this?
see the example.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 03:49 PM
You can change your Payment Tool. All you need to do is remove the current Payment Tool that you used into your form and replace it with Purchase Order.
- MatVullingsAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 05:09 PM
When I do this the sum of all orders is gone. I cant get this back?
See below, the total is gone when I got an order pay methode??
My ProductsHamburger Menu 1 $10.00 USD
Hamburger Menu 2 $12.00 USD
Hamburger Menu 3 $15.00 USD
Small Pizza $7.00 USD
Medium Pizza $13.00 USD
Large Pizza $16.00 USD
Total: $0.00 USD
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 05:55 PM
You have to enable the "Show Total on the form.." in the purchase order field.
Just run the configuration wizard again, and tick the checkbox "show total on the form".
Please inform us if the issue persist.
- MatVullingsAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:21 AM
thanks, i missed that !!!!!!