- oldgruntAsked on February 24, 2013 at 08:09 PM
When the submit button is clicked on my website I get this message:
Your Submission has been received
But the message never shows up in the E-mail.
The submit button is at the bottom of the "Good News" page and is linked to the words "Praise The Lord"
Thank you for any help that you can give me.
- bellevuefineartAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 08:17 PM
Check your code. I notice that the page url you listed is incorrect
Check the email address you're using.
www.goodnewsforveterans.org is not an email address it's an URL. You should be using an email address, like this email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:08 AM
That is because your email address is landed to our bounce list. Here's the result from our record:
Result: firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : Complain about Abuse
I have now removed your email address to the said list so it should now be working fine. I would suggest to check the following guide on how to prevent this from happening again:
- oldgruntAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:04 PMThe form is still not working. The website http://www.goodnewsforveterans.org/ is correct and the E-mail address, email@example.com the correct one. It worked fine for a few months.
I.m unclear about the "Complain about abuse" reason for being on the bounce list. Could you explain this please.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Your email address is not in our bounce list anymore so I think it should now be working fine again.
With regards to the reason for being listed on our bounce list, that is maybe because you have been reported by multiple times for comitting offense which is againts Yahoo Terms. I don't exactly know that, you may consider asking Yahoo Support about that.