- jhm4shotAsked on March 23, 2011 at 12:41 AM
I am creating a new form and I am attempting to add a File Upload field to the form.
After dragging the field to the form, I enter the label and I notice the Save button shows the animated "circle" as if it is attempting to save, but it never goes away.
- allanftdAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 03:54 AM
Thanks you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. However, I have tried adding a file upload field in my test form and it saved successfully. Kindly try again and if you continue to get the same problem, please try the following:
- refresh your browser (press F5 on most browsers)
- try another browser. I ran my tests using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- check if your internet connection is stable. If the animated circle keeps on rotating, its an indication that your internet connection may have been affected.
Please let us know if these will work for you or not. Thank you for using JotForm!