- EaglefliteAsked on February 26, 2013 at 08:49 AM
I am making a form that requires the person responding put in a time of day. I do not need it connected to a specific date. Any suggestions?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 09:06 AM
You can use the Power Tools > Date Time function to add a time field in your form.
- markashtonAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM
This doesn't answer the question.
i think the intention was to how to capture the time of day ... without the date field showing ... as the person specifically states "I do not need it connected to a spefic date"
Is there a way to hide the date completely... and not have the date in emails and reports?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
You can achieve this by using a standard dropdown box and fill it will the time value.
Another way would be by Injecting a Custom Css Code and hiding the date field date selection.
Note that you can customize the standard dropdown field as well by Injecting a Custom CSS code.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Update: Time (only) field is now released!