- NeddyrichAsked on February 26, 2013 at 04:47 PM
I was creating a palpal product form and got the account info thru ok but then all of a sudden it gave me a video form to submit and did not save my pay form. How do I get a pay form for my site because I cannot do it? - gamePlaygallery.com - Steven Denger
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:08 PM
I cannot find a JotForm form embedded on your http://www.gameplaygallery.com/ website.
Can you guide us where to find it, if you did embedded the form already.
You may also want to review the guides here(guide: Share+Forms) on how you can embed your form to a website.
Please inform us should you have further inquiry.
- NeddyrichAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:18 PM
You cannot see one on my site because I cannot get one on there. The reason I cannot put one on my site is because when I print a payment form up and get it registered with paypal , the form comes up with other forms below it like video,comment box, and other things tht are not in reference to what I need. What I need is a simple payment form with the correct info on it pertaining to making payments. But how does one do this. I cannot spend anymore time on this. Guess I will have to look around for one that works.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:21 PM
I am sorry to tell you, but your statements are rather confusing. And I am trying to understand it better so I can provide an easily understood response.
Please try to answer first my question so we can get the details properly.
1. Do you want to embed a form into your website http://www.gameplaygallery.com/ ?
2. Have you reviewed the JotForm FAQS page? You can also watch the video for beginners included.
Please update us.