- cbgaAsked on March 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM
I am receiving notification from PayPal of sales, but I am not getting the emails notification from Jotform as I have been. The form is actually clearing Jotform and I can see it when I search for it on Jotform. It is not in the pending folder. If I am not receiving confirmation, that is one thing... I'm more concerned that my customer receives an email from my organization.
Any idea whats up? We are using jotform quite extensively in a registration process for a Geocaching Event next summer. So far it has met my expectations and beyond. Yo have a great product, I'm assuming just a little bug that needs to be swatted.
While i'm here I do have some wish list items for jotform and reasons can be seen in the following Registration Form on our web page (sorry for all the required fields... they were needed). This form is used for registering for an event, collecting data for name tags as well as receiving payment for registration and purchasing additional items from the store.
1. I wish i could have used the Address function under "Quick Tools" but I wanted Canada to be first on the list and USA second. so having a way to edit this list would be great. I see no way of changing the default on a quick tool address.
2. As you can see on my form I created my own name and address form which is fine. What would be useful is to be able to not name a field. See under Mailing Address the next field has just a period. It would be nice to have nothing. If I leave it blank the field question often returns so I just add the period. On the next page of the form again no label would be handy.
3. Once you get to the actual store on this form there are some things I'd love to see. On this form, one of the first three items is required. So a required option for individual items.
4. Being able to separate items in the store would be handy. After the first 3 items in our store I added a dropdown as a way of separating the content. It works well, but I would rather have been able to add a horizontal line and possibly a heading or html field.
5. Conditioning would be another huge advantage. An example would be under T-Shirts. If the customer those 3 shirts then the condition would be for them to next choose the size of 3 shirts instead of seeing 6 options as on our form.
6. Another thing that I think would definitely help is being able to separate the store items from each other. On this form under the meals there are 6 different meal options. We took off the name on the type/quantity dropdown to separate the items a bit. The ability to add some padding to each store item would be very helpful.
These are a few of my wish list. I'm very impressed with Jotform and as an organization we have processed over 100 paid subscriptions in the last month without one error... with the exception noted above. Any thoughts or comments on my notes above feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 12:30 PM
We found this problem and fixed it now. It was caused by a code change we made for the recent Dropbox integration.
You should receive your submission emails from now on. This bug only affected emails. So, you can see the previous submissions on your Submissions page.
Please post your feature requests on separate threads. Since our ticket/feature request tracking system is integrated with our forum, that way we can keep track of each request. Also, it is useful for others to discuss a wish.
- nikolasaAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 12:30 AM
This too is happening to me, we're getting info from paypal but no notifications from JotForm (nothing is pending either) - any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Since the submission was completed (not in your pending submissions list), can you check your email's junkmail / spam folder if your Jotform Notification landed there? If it's not in your junkmail / spam folder, can you provide us a bit more information if you're using an email client application such as Mozilla Thunderbird, MS Outlook/Outlook Express, Eudora, AOL, etc?
It would also be helpful if you can tell us on which of your forms this incident has happened.