- tackaAsked on May 18, 2010 at 07:01 AM
i just wanted to know if its possible to make somekind of summary at the end of my form? I tried php print function but i dont know what variables should I use:)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 18, 2010 at 08:10 AMSo, you would like show what the user has entered so far in a summary section on your form? Unfortunately no, that's not possible.
- tackaAnswered on May 18, 2010 at 08:17 AMYeah, that`s exactly what I want to do. :(
- glenbushAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 06:04 PM
They should make this pollible I need this badly too.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 07:17 PM
Yes, I understand exactly what you mean. I can see how this would be useful, especially in long multipage forms, where when the user clicks a "Next" button, s/he is presented with a summary of the questions and their respective responses before choosing to submit the form.
This is somewhat similar to what obtains in most instances nowadays when installing applications on a computer: One is usually shown a summary of the options chosen before clicking "Install".
This "summary of responses" feature has been requested before but we honestly can't give a lead time on if or when it will be implemented.
Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your thoughts because they help guide us in the direction we ought to take with future updates of our product.
- beatsaheadAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 02:38 AM
Is there any update on this feature, it would be extremely useful. I am thinking along these lines http://www.partytimeonline.co.uk/DJ-equipment-form/index.html
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Currently, we have a widget called "Preview Before Submit" for this action. It doesn't list the summary of your form at the end of the same form page, but it shows the summary before the submit as the name implies. It adds additional step between form view and the submit action.
In any case, you can find the tutorial about how to add widget to your form from the link below:
Once you added the widget, its settings popup window will appear automatically. You can adjust the settings for it on that window.
Finally, the summary page looks as follows:
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.