- mvv27Asked on February 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM
The error occures at the first field of the form, not at the end of the form where the e-signature field is.
When in return, making it a non-required field , the form works fine again ???
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
What particular error please? Can you send us a screenshot of that? I have my form working fine having the e-Signature field required; http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30515316541950.
- mvv27Answered on February 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM
this is my form
when selecting one of the fields on first page, followed by VOLGENDE( = NEXT), then the errorcode submerges.(field arent filled correctly, try again)
Strangly when making the e-signature field "not required", there is no error when running the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I am able to replicate that so I have forwarded this to our developers for further investigations. Thanks for bringing this into our attention.
For now, please use the e-Signature field unrequired so your form will work again.
- mvv27Answered on February 27, 2013 at 05:14 PM
Thank you very much so far ! I hope that your developers can solve this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 01:15 AM
Hello mvv27. The bug on this has just been resolved yesterday. Please update your form to see the changes.
- mvv27Answered on March 02, 2013 at 06:21 PM
Thanks a lot. it works perfect now !