- Jayne25Asked on February 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I added a logo and changed two text boxes plus changed the background to a solid colour, but the form is the same as earlier all light blue previous version..
What do I do to get the new version working?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Can you please post your website URL which contain the form you are having issue with?
- Jayne25Answered on February 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM
http://casinohirelondon.bksites.net/casino-hire-book-here - it's not live as yet.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I have cleared caches on this form. Can you try again?
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM
There was a minor issue preventing last changes to be saved, when user immediately clicks save button after changing something in form.
That was recently fixed, please try again, and feel free to contact us if you experience any problem.
- Jayne25Answered on February 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I've cleared my cache too, plus recopied and pasted but still getting old version
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:45 AM
please re open your form in our form builder. Then confirm your changes are still there. If not re-make changes and click save button. Then test again.
Your problem probably will be solved. If you see that your changes were lost, that is because of a minor issue we recently fixed. Just re-editing your form and saving it again, will hopefully fix it.
In any case, the above suggestion does not work, please feel free to contact us again.