- jambeddaAsked on February 27, 2013 at 02:42 PM
I have updated my form but it isn't updating on my site. Please clear my cache.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 02:54 PM
I cleared your form caches, can you please open your form on our form builder and check whether your previous changes were saved or not?
If there is any problem feel free to contact us.
- jambeddaAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:05 PM
Yes, that worked, thank you.
How long does an email update take? I changed my email address but a test submission was still sending it to the old one.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:10 PM
I have no definite answer regarding your question due to distributed structure of our system. That depends on so many parameters but in worst case not too much. Please check again in few minutes, and If problem persists, please contact us.
Have a nice day!
- jambeddaAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:38 PM
Thanks for the super quick responses!
Still no update yet...going to the old address.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. Let me investigate your form closely and in the mean time, you may try again to see if that was fixed or not.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:00 PM
can you send me the current and previous email adresses that you entered for submission notifications, to
kemal at jotform.com