- casamscAsked on February 27, 2013 at 03:06 PM
My forms "Ad Journal Opportunities" and "Sponsorship Opportunities" are not updating on my website. I tried replacing "form" with "www" and that did not work. I would appreciate any help with this.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:13 PM
I cleared your form caches in any case. Can you open your problematic forms using our form builder to see that whether your recent changes have been lost or not?
If your problem continues please contact us.
- casamscAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:29 PM
Thank you, I see my changes now!
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Nice to hear that, contact us if you experience any problems.
- casamscAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:05 PM
I updated a separate form and it is also not updating. If you could clear the cache, that would be great.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:11 PM
I cleared your caches, please check it and if problem continues, contact us again.
- casamscAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:15 PM
It is fixed. My other form (just noticed because it was working earlier) is also not updating...very odd.
Sorry for bombarding you, I'm updating all my forms right now.
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:18 PM
No problem with bombarding us, since for cache problems it is us to blame :).
I re-flushed caches for your, and ready to do it again, do not worry, it only takes one mouse click.
Have a nice day.
- casamscAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Thank you! (Crossing my fingers) That is all for today!