- bakerlabsAsked on February 27, 2013 at 03:36 PM
My form on jotform http://www.jotform.com/?formID=30486754312959 doesn't match the live version on the web, http://finishpointtrim.com. I've cleared the cache and nothing seems to fix it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 05:24 PM
Please try re-embedding your form using its iframe code (guide: How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code). From what I can see on your website page, it is highly possible that your form script is having conflict with the other existing script on your page. Using the iframe should fix the conflict.
Please inform us if the issue persist after updating.
- bakerlabsAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately using an iframe won't work for this applictation. Can you clear my form cache on your end please? I've embede the form to another site and it still isn't working correctly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I have cleared your form cache here. You may check it now. We'd also suggest to clear your browser's cache if the form is still outdated on your end. Thanks!
- bakerlabsAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 02:06 PM