- SDWillemsAsked on February 28, 2013 at 08:42 AM
I've created a survey and inserted it as an embedded document on my website. But The lightbox is fixed...
Also if I implement it together with jquery code (tabvanilla) is it possible for them not to conflict?
Thank youPage URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 09:05 AM
Please inject the following CSS code between <head></head> tag on the page where you have embedded your lightbox form.
overflow-x: scroll !important;
overflow-y: scroll !important;
Please let us know if this helps
- SDWillemsAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 09:36 AM
No, still nothing is happening...
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Have you tried adding Script NoConflict like I mentioned here?
- SDWillemsAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I have tried this as well
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Remove the number "2" from the end of the first line of the lightbox code and let us know if it helps:
- SDWillemsAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Thank you so much for your help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Glad we could help, Sam.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 30, 2015 at 09:39 AM
This is an old thread. If you need help, please open a new thread so we can assist you properly. For now, I moved your inquiry to another thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/579001
Thank you for understanding.