- ggohiringAsked on February 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Hello, first of all JotForm has been great!
We receive 500-600 applicants for our summer season and up until a couple of weeks ago everything was working fine. Now about 50% of our applicants are missing their uploaded files.
I have set the form to require a file be uploaded so apparently there must be some sort of problem.
The form is titled: Internship Application - Glimmerglass Festival 2013
This is the link we use for applicants to get to the form: https://secure.jotform.us/form/22906216260144
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Can you please post your website URL as well?
May I also asked if you have made some recent changes in your website during the week you were not able to received the uploaded files?
- ggohiringAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I use the jotform link but have that on the website. It is linked with the apply now button.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Thank you. I have forwarded your concern to our developers for further investigation. Please expect a response from one of them soon.
While waiting for their response, I would suggest checking FilePicker.io under Power Tools, which is another way of uploading images.
- ggohiringAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Any update on this problem? I have not looked into any additional ways of uploading files (single or multiple).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 05:04 PM
I am sorry to inform you, but we do not have any additional information at this time. However, the issue has been already assigned to one of our Developers and marked as Important.
In the meantime, I would like to recommend the following.
1. Clone your form.
2. Replace the Multiple Upload field with the Single Upload field(s) on the cloned form.
3. Point your website link to the new form.
The Single Upload fields should be more stable, and I hope that it will solve the problem.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM
We apologize for the delayed response, ggohiring.
I've been trying to replicate the issue on how the submission is left without an attachment while the form has it as required. Is it possible to contact the person who made the submission through your form and ask?
We'll keep you posted if we find answers on our end.