- bussenmarAsked on March 23, 2011 at 04:30 PM
When entering text in a pdf from, a bottom margin is being added that raises the text that is being entered, so it's being cut off in the middle. How do I remove the bottom space or adjust the text box height, so the charachters are fully shown? Problem is with IE
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 01:33 AM
Would you mind sharing the link to the original form? I need to take a look at the original form to find out how to fix this issue.
- bussenmarAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 12:08 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 07:59 PM
Adjust the height of the textbox form via the form builder. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS and then add this piece of css code:
You can put any number in place of "27", it's up to you but 27px resulted to this PDF output:
Hope this helps.
- bussenmarAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 01:47 PM
Thank You Neil, it worked.