- diaperbankAsked on March 01, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Some of the content being filled out in my form is not showing up in the email that i receive once the form is submitted?
- glennleeAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:46 PM
To get the submissions,
Click MY FORMS > then click title of form > click Submission .
To be sure that field is filled out before the user send, use the required function
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:48 PM
You can download your form submissions in Excel or CSV format. Here are the steps to guide you on this:
1. Go to "My Forms
2. Select the form for which submission data you want to export.
3. Click the Submissions button
4. While on the submission page, click the settings icon (on the right corner) to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions