- earthdaysfAsked on March 02, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Your Whitelist manual says:
Add us to your Contacts List:
But these cannot be added to the contact list, because they are not email addresses.
What should i do?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:51 PM
The instructions on how to add the domain to your whitelist varies according to the email provider you are using. For Gmail here's how to do it:
1. Go to Gmail Settings
2. Click on Filters then Create a new filter.
3. In the from address enter @jotmails.com,@amazonses.com
4. Click Next Step
5. Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
6. Click Create Filter.
If you are using a different email provider please let us know so we can further assist you.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 12:36 AM
i'm using earthgrid.com, who's email server is secureserver.net. It did not accept @jotmails.com.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Hi, I am not familiar with secureserver.net, but from google search its seems it is a Godaddy managed service.(can you please confirm if it is?)
And I found out that a common workaround or solutions being applied for whitelisting-- it usually involves using the local ISP mail server instead. So, I think in your case you will have to lists jotmails.com to earthgrid.com own mail server.
Hope this help.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 03:49 PM
yes, i believe it is godaddy.
i don't understand your answer.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 04:36 PM
"Jotmail Ip Addresses / Email"
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Jotmail Ip Addresses / Email are the one listed in this link. They are use by Jotform to send/receive emails. If you are having trouble whitelisting jotform in Godaddy, I would recommend contacting Godaddy and ask them for assistance.