- HENKVDVIJGHAsked on March 03, 2013 at 02:57 AM
On my survey form I have many questions, which need some additional explanation.
So, I want to place an info button behind the question that opens a page of my website (URL)
Thanks for answering my question.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Here are the steps to create a image link button:
1. Go to "Power Tools" and add it to your form.
2. Select/Upload your image:
3. Select image>> Click on property
4. Click Show Property
5. Specify the URL to your page (see below image)
Hope this helps you. Let us know if you have any issue.