- 2ezyAsked on March 04, 2013 at 02:08 AM
I have some plain html text inbetween a couple of fields in the form. Is there a way to get this to show up on the emailed submission?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 03:29 AM
That's possible but you have to paste those text on your form notification template. Free text are not added automatically on the notification email.
To do that, please follow these steps.
1. While on edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Open Notification
4. Paste/Add the text anywhere on the notification template.
- 2ezyAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 04:57 AM
Ok thanks. Is there a way to make it go accross both the question and answer columns?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 05:48 AM
Yes by using the Insert Row and Columns Tools, Merge and Split Tool;
- 2ezyAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 07:41 AM