- ultramarcasAsked on March 04, 2013 at 02:30 PM
I need to backup data from one of my forms.
How to proceed?
The form name is: "Visitas Técnicas - Revendas Liquigás."
I need especially of the photo files (with their submissions), sent along the submissions.
Thanks a lot,
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 02:46 PM
To download or backup the submission data of Form 22753957826669 or Visitas Técnicas - Revendas Liquigás, please do the following:
1. Select and Click the form you want to create a Back Up.
2. Click the Submission Icon Located at the Top of the Form List Selection
3. Select and Click the format of how you will download/backup your submission data(The common format used is doing a back up is Excel and CSV).
I hope this guide has helped you. In case you are still having trouble creating your back up, do contact us again and we will be much willing to assist you in downloading/backing up your submission data.
- ultramarcasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 07:13 AM
Thanks for atention!
But I think this is not exactly what I need.
I need the backup of the FILES (jpg) submitted via the "Upload Files".
As I have many posts, it is infeasible to download one by one.
- glennleeAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM
To back up your files, you can send your submission to dropbox.
On the submission page, click the gear icon then click send submission to dropbox.
Here is a link to guide you on dropbox integration
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have an option to download all files at once. As Glen described you can use dropbox or google drive integration to get files directly on your computer.