- frankowenAsked on May 18, 2010 at 04:53 PMI have checked the box for 'remember me', a function that used to work in v2. I now have to re-enter my details on each occasion (when using the same computer).
- modelincAnswered on May 18, 2010 at 07:52 PMJust cookies buddy...
Enable your cookies or simply type your password every time you use the site =]
- frankowenAnswered on May 19, 2010 at 06:14 AMHi modelinc
Thanks. I actually have cookies enabled and, if you read the original question, the autofill used to work in v2. It is just a feature that is not working now (at least using Safari on Mac OS 10.6.3).
The feature also doesn't work in Firefox.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:04 AMI tested Safari and Firefox on Mac OS X and it remembers me fine if I close and re-open the browser. Can you clear all cookies on your browser and try this again? It could also be the settings on your browser.
- rustyAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 02:25 PM
auto sign in does NOT wotk
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Hi, you are correct there is no 'auto sign in'. But there is 'remember me' function in JotForm builder login page and it does work.
Please provide us more details of on your inquiry so we can check further.
When you do that please use this new post link here http://monk.jotform.com/answers/answer.php? .