- rrccitAsked on March 24, 2011 at 04:30 PM
I'm trying to create a survey form using the matrix feature but my questions are long and when I preview the form it gets cut off but if I had a scroll bar on the bottom the user could see and respond to the entire form, so how do I do this?
- allanftdAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 06:49 PM
We'd like to know the website where you'll embed the form and how you would embed the form there.
In order for a scroll bar to appear below your form, what I would recommend is to use floating frames or iframes to embed your form into your website.
1) Create a new black webpage and paste your FULL JotForm source code (not the embed code) into this page. Save the page, for example form.html in the same directory as where your main webpage is saved.
2) In your main webpage, insert the following code into the place where you want the form to be embedded:
<iframe src="form.html" width="700" height="800" scrolling=auto frameborder=0>
Adjust the width and height accordingly.
3) Your webpage should now automatically display the scroll bar at the bottom of the form whenever there are space constraints in displaying your embedded form. Here's an example (click the image to enlarge):We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm!JOTFORM SUPPORT