- capcraigAsked on March 24, 2011 at 09:27 PM
Is it possible to change the autoreply signature from JotForm to my company's name?
- brx250Answered on March 25, 2011 at 03:23 AM
Email notifications in JotForm are highly customizable. You can create any format you want. You can choose between HTML and Plain text editing. This provides you with an infinite number of designs. You can even choose which fields to include or exclude in the notification by using the field tags. Also, if you do have any additional questions or any other feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the forums.
Thank you very much for using JotForm and have a nice day!
PS. I’ve attached an image of the email notification panel with some instructions. Hope this helps.
Albert | JotForm Support
- capcraigAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I am not understanding the above information.
Could you provide me with step by step instruction on how to change the autoreply to read, "from my company" instead of "from JotForm"?
- LionelMellseyAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 12:17 PM
click on the reply-to and Recipient settings
change the sender email.
hope it helps.
- LionelMellseyAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 03:11 PM
are you looking for email alerts of "Notification" or " Autoresponder"?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 04:33 PM
Are you referring to the Sender details of the Autoresponder email? If yes, you can change that by doing the following:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Auto-responder
2. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
3. Modify Sender Name and E-mail
4. Click Finish
5. Save your form
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have further questions.