- dude_guy_boyAsked on March 07, 2013 at 07:46 AM
i cant find the id
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Find Field IDs and Names
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 07, 2013 at 08:39 AM
Thanks for posting your concerns, you can find the id by following the steps below:
1. Open any form in the form builder
2. Select any of your form fields(e.g. a textbox, dropdown box and etc..) that you want to know the ID.
3. While the field is selected you can right click and select Show Properties. This will open a window.
4. In the window that pops out, you can immediately see the field ID that I marked with red rectangle. These IDs are of course different and unique to one another.
Note: The area I marked with blue rectangle is sometimes cut off or cropped depending on your computer's resolution. Lower resolutions tend to hide that part and sometimes you need to scroll down far. This could be the reason why you can not find the ID.
If there is anything we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to post them here.