- laneybirdAsked on March 25, 2011 at 09:54 AM
My webpage isn't complete yet and I want to send my form to a client. Can I put a link into an email and send it to him?
New Customer and loving what I see so far!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM
You can use the JotForm url link to allow users to fill it out without having
to integrate it in a website first. To get the JotForm url to your form please
do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Edit'
3. Select 'Setup and Embed' then choose 'Embed Form'
4. From the embed wizard window copy the direct link to your form
displayed under the 'This is a direct link to your form for easier distribution' label