- HenryAsked on March 08, 2013 at 03:26 AM
I am trying to use paypal or google checkout as a checkout method. It will be used to accept donation. Is there a way to have radio buttons e.g.
Then when I click submit, it will forward the right amount to be charged by paypal?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting Up Your First Order Form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 06:29 AM
Unfortunately, it is not yet available with JotForm. We do not have such option on the Payment Wizard. Thanks!
- shaunlingAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:58 AM
how about and order form like food menu selection
pay by paypal
then automatically we wil receive an email confirmation from paypal and receive the form selection at the same time.
can do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 08:41 AM
I believe checkbox of the paypal payment form can easily be replaced with the radio button by changing the source code of your form.
Does that sound acceptable to you? Do let me know and I will create a demo form for you.
- shaunlingAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 10:42 AM
can i just use the radio form, the put in paypal button then put in submit button to get everything up?
or you might wanna create a demo for me to have a look?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Actually you have to use the inbuilt payment tool only and then customize it to have radio button show up instead of checkboxes.
I shall create a demo for you and we will go from there.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 04:50 AM
Sorry for delayed response.
If you need to use the radio button to select the products, that means you want to allow only one product to be selected from the list. Is that correct?
Actually, you don't need any work around /custom source code to achieve this. In your payment form, select "Users can choose only one product ".
To do this, here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the payment question of your form.
3. Click on the wizard icon:
4. In the payment option window, please select "Users can choose only one product":
This will allow only one product to be selected. To enable one product selection, ario buttons will be used instead of checkboxes.
Here is a sample form: http://form.jotform.co/form/32512046785858
- AHS83Answered on March 06, 2015 at 03:16 PM
I have used the wizard. its on the form... but when one hits the submit button... it does not take them to PayPal.
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on March 06, 2015 at 05:29 PM
Are you referring to this form http://www.jotform.us/form/50645039193153?
I did a test submission and I was not able to make any submissions.
It was also observed that after making a selection for one of the PayPal options the submit button changed.
Did you make any adjustments to the submit button? If you have added custom scripts to the form that could have cause this, can you have it removed so that we can run some test? Please advise.