- DTC_membershipAsked on March 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I originally have created an email alert so I can receive a notification when there is an online application submitted. I added one more email address to receive the alert. However, when I test this new email, it still sends the test message to my other email address (one that I created first). I even deleted the first one and only left an email alert with the new email address but system still sends it to the old email address.
1. How do I configure the form to send a notification to a new email address?
2. Can I setup two notifications to be sent out to two different email addresses?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Thanks for contacting us. With regards to your questions;
1. By following this guide: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications, you will be able to change the form recipient email address.
2. Yes, you can also use single notifications but send to multiple recipient email address. Guide: Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients.
Note: If the recipient email address is different from the one that is registered with your account, you will have to test the form using its direct link. Because, "Test Email" button is designed to send notifications or alerts only to the email address registered with your Jotform account.