- medicozuventusAsked on March 11, 2013 at 07:57 AM
I am currently making a form where in a doctor needs to fill in the disease that the patient is having. The diseases are Asthma & Rhinitis. When the doctor chooses "Asthma", a form dedicated to Asthma should open that would contain details required to fill in on asthma. If the doctor chooses "Rhinitis" instead of Asthma, then a form dedicated to Rhinitis opens. In other words, a separate form based on the option chosen.How do I do that?
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 08:33 AM
I think what we can do is to use drop down menu and conditions.
http://form.jotform.me/form/30693785821463 <-- Sample
Here are the steps.
1. Create all fields you will need. In my example , 1 dropdown menu , and 4 text fields.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Conditions > Show / Hide a form field > next
3. Then set the conditions.
4. Then click save.
5. Set the other condition for rhinitis.