- shorefellowshipAsked on March 11, 2013 at 04:15 PM
Can you create multiple quantities of one product on a form? I have one product for $10 but want to give people the option of selecting more than one. Is this possible? I didn't see anywhere in the options where I could do that. Thanks.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 04:24 PM
Yes, you can achieve this by adding a quantity property. Here are the steps:
1. Select your payment field then click the wizard icon found at its top right corner
2. Click Next twice until you are on the Products section of the Payment Wizard
3. Hover your mouse on the product you'd like to add a quantity property to
4. Click "Add New Option" then choose "Add Quantity Property"
5. Click Next then finish the wizard.
Hope this helps you!!!