- HippoGFXAsked on March 12, 2013 at 06:45 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 07:11 AM
You can change the sender name by editing your form and doing the following steps:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Email Alerts
3. Open your form Notification or Autoresponder
4. click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
5. Change the Sender's Name by selecting from the Sender information dropdown list (if you're editing your email notification). If you're using
Or if you are editing your autoresponder email, you can simply type the name on the dashed underline:
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- HippoGFXAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 08:30 AM
In the notifactions I do not have the option from the dropdown list to put in a custom sender. The only options that are available are my questions and jotform
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 09:47 AM
If that case, you currently have an Autoresponder.
Let me clarify, you are able to set 2 different types of e-mail alerts:
1 - Autoresponder - Emails the user (you can include a thank you note if you wish)
2 - Notification - Emails the owner of the form or anyone you wish to have the data that was filled out.
The Autoresponder e-mail will only allow you to choose a field from your form as the source of the destination e-mail address.
The Notification will allow you to type in an e-mail address. In fact, you can type multiple addresses separated by commas if you wish.
Please keep in mind that there is a "Test Email" tool on the "E-mail Alerts" wizard. This tool will ONLY send a test to the address that is associated with the Jotform Account. If you wish to test to see if the notifications are being delivered, please submit a sample entry on your form.
Please let me know if that helped!