- magnacareAsked on March 12, 2013 at 01:32 PM
Users that click on my link keep seeing this message:
Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30666164444960" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1998px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Can you please provide URL to facebook where your form is getting blocked? Which web browser are you using?
- magnacareAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:45 PM
I'm using safari. It's actually not blocked for me. It was a friend of a friend and I'm not sure what browser he was using. This is the link. Please let me know if you see the security warning.
- glennleeAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:49 PM
I can see your form in my end. Here is the screenshot.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- magnacareAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:50 PM
ok perfect. you didn't get that security message?
- glennleeAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:56 PM
I just tried it again and I did not see any security message in my end.
- magnacareAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Ok - but I think you would only see it on the first attempt. Did you see it the first time you clicked through?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 02:10 PM
I have tried accessing your facebook page as well and did not encounter any SSL certificate issue. I used Safari as my browser and it was also my first attempt.
If your friend could provide a screenshot of the error he/she is receiving, we would be able to further investigate the issue.
I would also advise checking the computer clock setting as if the clock setting is not configured in the current date, it might cause an SSL warning.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- magnacareAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 02:22 PM