- carterceoAsked on March 12, 2013 at 05:15 PM
data-fp-container Where to load the filepicker UI into. Possible values are "window", "modal", or the id of an iframe in the current document. Defaults to "modal"
Is there somewhere i can place this in the properties to accomplish this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 05:26 PM
It is not possible yet however I have forwarded this to our development team so they can consider your request. I can confirm that it is indeed available on their API. You will be informed here once the feature has been implemented.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 04:55 AM
By the way, it is possible to implement this using your form's full source code. Here's how:
1. Get your form source code. Check this visual guide.
Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Source
2. Paste it to "Notepad" or any other editing tools you have then add the following scripts on top of it.
3. Save it as html file and upload it to your host.
You can also host the filepicker.io scripts if you like.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Allow me to inform you that this feature has been added to Filepicker.io tool. You can now set it directly on the form builder.