- jacobosanromanAsked on March 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM
it is not working anymore
i have tried everything
please fix and let me know
- KadeJMAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I've cleared your form cache from our end, please try removing the integration then adding it again to rebuild it to see if this helps any since it usually corrects common problems like this. If it does not work then please let us know and also we ask that you please explain more about what exactly isn't working with the integration along with including any screenshots of the issue if possible.
- jacobosanromanAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM
now it is working
- jacobosanromanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 04:58 AM
i have the problem once again
please clear cache again (form COTIZACIONES)
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:16 AM
We have cleared your form cache from server. Please check and let us know if your issue is resolved.
- jacobosanromanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:55 AM
still having problems
integration with GOOGLE DRIVE with error
please fix it
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I am not able to reproduce this issue. I was able to successfully add google drive integration into your form (screenshot below).
I request you to clear your browser cache and do the integration again. BTW, which browser are you using?
- jacobosanromanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 08:15 AM
ok will try that
i am using chrome and internet explorer but neither so far
will try clean browswers and let you know
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 08:19 AM
OK. I did the integration using chrome.
Please let us know, if it works.
- jacobosanromanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
it is not working
i have clear cache and also restarted the pc
closed all applications
used a differente google drive user to integrate
used a different form
ans still no can do
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Same to what my colleague had mentioned already. I also could not reproduce the problem.
Can you please try also cloning your form, and use the cloned version to integrate to google drive.
Please check if this make any difference. Inform us if you have further inquiry
- lameziaboysAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 09:03 AM
Can you clear my cache too? form "Modulo Iscrizione On Line Torneo".I think i have the same problems,when i integrate with Drive it creates me the folder but it's empty,there're no files inside.I've tried and tried and sometimes it says me that the URL is mismatched,like in the photo below.Can you help me?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us.
- khrisellAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Hello I have cleared your Forms Caches lameziaboys.
Also replied on the Thread you have created. http://www.jotform.com/answers/232704-