- Michelle SimpsonAsked on March 13, 2013 at 01:21 PM
I went on my Blogger blog today and discovered that the Jotform Contact Me form I got from Jotform has been deleted. Can you tell me why? Thank you.
- glennleeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide us the form URL and the URL of your website so we can investigate.
- MichelleSimpsonAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:07 AMThe blog URL is www.michellesimpsonart.blogspot.co.uk. The form URL is:
http://www.michellesimpsonart.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact-me.html. Thank you.
- glennleeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Your account was disabled and also your form.I already fix it. Your account is now active. Please check your website. If you need more assistance please let us know. Thanks
- MichelleSimpsonAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 01:20 PMHi there. The contact me form seems to be working again now, sending
messages received to my email address. Am I actually paying to use the
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 03:13 PM
You do not need to pay if your form submissions do not exceed 100 per month.
I do not know how your account got disabled or why - Its a long time back - but if the issue persists - please let us know and we shall advice.
Thank you for your patience.