- carlaantunesAsked on March 13, 2013 at 01:37 PM
when the form is submitted apears a white page and the submission doesn´t happen.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you for your attention.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 02:30 PM
I've check your form and I was able to replicate the issue on my end. Let me forward this to our next level support for further investigation and we will contact you immediately as soon as the issue sorted out.
Thank you for your patience!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Actually, looks like the issue is the white screen which comes up after submit instead of the default thank you screen.
I did a test submission and it went through. Refer below screenshot for your reference.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 04:12 AM
The problem might be dropbox integration. Can you disable that and try again?
Since the form is extremely big and has too many required fields you will need to do the testing. Thanks.
- carlaantunesAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:20 AM
The problem was solved.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 09:29 AM
In behalf of the Jotform Team, you are welcome. Great to hear that everything has been solved.