- smartbuybahamasAsked on March 13, 2013 at 07:20 PM
Good day JotForm,
There is a total of 20 employees employed with my company. I would like to create a form which collects feedback data from my employees on company performance. Is there a way which would allow only my employees strict access to this form ?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Should you have more questions, let me know
- smartbuybahamasAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM
That is a good suggestion but how can I identify which employees are filling out the forms
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 01:33 PM
You can just add a text box where the employee might enter a sort of ID or their email address.
You can also identify their IP address in their submission
- smartbuybahamasAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 09:32 AM