- bobsommersAsked on May 19, 2010 at 08:38 PM
- hurricanetattooAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 08:39 AMclick new form and import from excisiting form and rename
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:44 AMThere are two ways to clone an existing form:
1. On My Forms page, right click on the form and then click on "Clone Form"
2. On My Forms page, click on "New Form" and then select "Import Form" -> "Clone an existing form".
- whAnswered on June 26, 2010 at 08:14 AMI cloned a form, but some external images do not show on the newly created clone. how do I fix it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 10:17 AMClick on the image fields on the form builder, and then fix the image URLs manually.