- HiifonsAsked on March 14, 2013 at 03:58 AM
I try to connect my form to a Google spreadsheet but I get this error. The form is not embedded into a website.An error occured during integration.
Drive connection works great and PDF:s are created normally.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:14 AM
I can't seem to replicate the problem on my side. I was able to integrate one of my form just now. Here's my screencast: http://screencast.com/t/qM8T6GgZy
Could you please try to clear your browser's cache and re-integrate your form again? I have also cleared your form cache here. We'd appreciate if you could give it a try and update us with your findings.
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- HiifonsAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:26 AM
Didn´t work. I cleared my browser history, tried with another browser but no help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Hi, I tested your form on my google account and was able to integrate it easily.
May I suggest you do this steps when you integrate.
1. Make sure to remove existing integration.
2. Open both you gmail account and JotForm
3. Since you are already login to your gmail, during integration, the integration will already recognize the gmail account you will use. You can just click on the green button allow access to integrate.
4. Complete the process of integration.
Please try this. Inform us if this issue persist.