- liveatmeAsked on March 14, 2013 at 05:21 PM
this is the message I get
Error switching plan.
Please try again in a few minutes or get in contact with our support team. Sorry for the inconvenience
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Can you please try using this link to upgrade
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- liveatmeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 05:58 PM
I have to re-enter all my account information?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:12 PM
Since your current subscription will not expire until the end of this year, there is no way to do this.
In order to help you, I might cancel that subscription , make a prorrated refund (based on regular prices ) and then you could re-upgrade to Economy using the Billing/Pricing page
Let me know if you are agree with that so I can proceed
- liveatmeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:24 PM
thus lose all the forms created and subscriptions received?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:26 PM
No, you won't lose anything. We don't even downgrade the account right away, it's until the next day, and even on free status, forms are not lost, the account might probably get disabled, but like I said, you have plenty of time (until next day) to re-upgrade
- liveatmeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:41 PM
If nothing is deleted and if the inactivity time is 1 day, also proceed with the cancellation of the current subscription.
from the total pay for Economy account will be deducted what I have already paid for the Premium account? I'm going to turn Economy with monthly payment.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:18 PM
No, the system will not allow me to do that
What I'll do is to make a prorrated refund and cancell the subscription, then I'll set the account back to free so you can re-upgrade right away from within the billing section.
Is that ok if I proceed?
- liveatmeAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM
ok go ahead. you can just let me know when you do?
(sorry for my english)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 02:36 PM
I have set your account to "Free"
You can go ahead an change the subscription withtin the account area.
PLease give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- liveatmeAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 05:29 PM
thats ok. thanks