- Trudger67Asked on March 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM
For example, I have created a form that I want to have help guide people making a job application, and it is in a cover letter form. It would be great if there was an option to not print the fields in that pdf. Is that possible? Thanks for your input.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Unfortunately, not possible. The field names goes along with the data. Hiding one is not possible.
You can however hide both.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form, click submissions
3. Click the 'gear' image.
4. Simply uncheck the fields you dont' want to display on the pdf.
See image for example.
- Trudger67Answered on March 15, 2013 at 01:13 AM
Thanks for your prompt response. Is it worth asking the devleopers if it is possible to have 'field name' showing or not showing' as an option... I already understand the diagram you are showing. Jotform it still a great tool.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 01:16 AM
Sure, I'll have it forwarded to our developers for consideration. Thanks!