• Profile Image
    SueAne Novack
    Asked on March 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM

    May I please have a w-9 form with your co. info on it.  Thanks!

  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM


    Since the payments being made to JotForm are being outsourced to FastSpring, you may use the following W-9 form:


    Hope this helps. Thank you.