- David CowanAsked on March 15, 2013 at 03:01 PM
I have tried to login with IE and Chrome. When I select my form and then submission I am unable to modiy the dates of the form submissions to get my updated spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 03:44 PM
The submissions date cannot be editable in the Form Submissions page. I suggest you to directly edit the date on the Spreadsheet.
- dcowanAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 03:50 PMOk, let me rephrase, when I select the submissions for a particular form and get taken to a page with a cog wheel that lets me modify my date range this is not working on any browser.
The following url is for my Land Clearing Submissions
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 04:11 PM
I was able to replicate the same issue you are experiencing with the submission icon not being clickable and have forwarded it to our developers for further investigations.
- dcowanAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 04:14 PMHello, Please see the screen shot the cog that the arrow points to is for customizing the dates which I would say select 03/14 and get all the submssions for that date.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 05:01 PM
We were unable to view your image attachment but if you are pertaining to this icon, our developers are already working on the solution and should be resolve soon.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 05:23 PM
The issue has been resolved and you should be able to click and select the date.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 05:38 PM
In case it is still not working for you, please try to clear your browser cache, then check it again.