- Trudger67Asked on March 16, 2013 at 09:15 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM
It is possible to add image background on forms by injecting custom css codes to your form.
You can use the following css code:
Just replace the background image to your image URL. You can also remove no-repeat if you'd like the background to be repetitive.
- Trudger67Answered on March 17, 2013 at 01:34 AM
Thank you for that, now... lol... I am not sure how to get the url for my image. I uploaded it into Google Drive and made it public, and thought that would work, but I don't get a http address that ends in png or jpg... thanks your any help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 03:24 AM
You can try http://snag.gy/, I have been using this all the time and no downtime so far. Or, you can google for more image hosting sites ;)
If you require further assistance, let us know here. Thanks!
- Trudger67Answered on March 17, 2013 at 04:39 AM
I have pasted this image into the snag thing... http://snag.gy/lUEjx.jpg but still bit confused with trying to get it onto the form. Does it have to be a certain size... not sure what information I remove in the css code thing... thanks for your patience, just need step by step cauee I don't know what I am doing... here is the form I am trying to put it into to... http://www.jotform.com//?formID=30752108017849
- Trudger67Answered on March 17, 2013 at 04:42 AM
OMG... I think I did it!
- Trudger67Answered on March 17, 2013 at 04:44 AM
Yippee, removed the no repeat too... thanks so much... I love the guidance on here, absolutely fantastic for learned people.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 07:06 AM
Sorry for the delay and glad to hear you've managed to solved it your self.
Feel free to message us anytime you need help with your form. We'd be glad to assist you here.