- PatMarchandAsked on March 28, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Need for the visitor to be able to refer the site to a friend.
So in this case the visitor would be the sender but the recipient would then be the friend
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 28, 2011 at 06:26 PM
I can see this possible by creating an Auto Responder alert, however, the ability to have the visitor's email address appear as the sender is not available.
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email.
2. On the Email Wizard, choose Autoresponder Email, then click on Next.
3. Provide Sender Name and Email (This cannot be a variable, you can only set it to one Email address and Name)
4. Choose the "Friend's Email" field as the Recipient Email. Click Next.
5. Modify the Email template as you wish.