- Eiwla1960Asked on March 17, 2013 at 08:29 AM
When i make a new form, i can't see the preview becaus it says that the owner has removed the form.
- tipliAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 08:47 AM
Hey, I have the same problem! The preview shows that it's removed, the embedding doesn't work... Is there any known issue, or it's a temporary bug on jotform?
Thanks in advance!
- underthemilkwoodAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 08:52 AM
i'm having the same problem, got a feeling there's a problem from JotForms back end. Doesn't appear to be my website... Hope they fix soon! Time is money and all that...
- davidw1234Answered on March 17, 2013 at 08:55 AM
Same problem. Jotform went unavailable for a while when I was building form. Problem at their end I think. Just hoping they don't lose my work.
- underthemilkwoodAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 09:05 AM
I'm messing with the linking URL and sometimes the form will appear, but if I test it and submit the form a frame appears saying oops form cannot be found. It has my form ID but with == at the end.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi, I cleared your form's cache. Can you please try previewing your form again.
Please inform us if the issue persist.
- Eiwla1960Answered on March 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM
The problem is stil the same
- asktina1stAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Same thing with me. Could lose money. Jotform should look into this now but no response. Sent 2 support forms.
- CoolTesterAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Try clearing your cache.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 02:50 PM
i have check your form and I am no longer able to reproduce the same issue.
Can you please try checking your form and see if you are still experiencing this problem?
I would also advise clearing your browser cache and cookies before checking your form.